unable to drag controls onto the form?
Author Message
 unable to drag controls onto the form?

i am using vb6 sp5.
i am unable to drag controls onto the form.
i can double click but not drag.
does anyone know a fix for this?

eamon

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 03:15:48 GMT
 unable to drag controls onto the form?
You don't drag them.. you select the control you want then go over to the
form where you'll notice that your mouse cursor is now a cross.. just click
somewhere and while the mouse is still down, drag a rectangle.. just like
drawing a box in paintbrush... when you release the mouse button, the
control will be drawn.

--
Ken Halter
MS-MVP-VB

Quote:

> i am using vb6 sp5.
> i am unable to drag controls onto the form.
> i can double click but not drag.
> does anyone know a fix for this?

> eamon

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 05:14:19 GMT
 unable to drag controls onto the form?
thanks ken

Quote:
> You don't drag them.. you select the control you want then go over to the
> form where you'll notice that your mouse cursor is now a cross.. just
click
> somewhere and while the mouse is still down, drag a rectangle.. just like
> drawing a box in paintbrush... when you release the mouse button, the
> control will be drawn.

> --
> Ken Halter
> MS-MVP-VB
> Please keep it in the groups..

> > i am using vb6 sp5.
> > i am unable to drag controls onto the form.
> > i can double click but not drag.
> > does anyone know a fix for this?

> > eamon

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 05:22:22 GMT

1. unable to drag controls onto form

2. DRAG an ATTACHMENT from an outlook incoming email message, ONTO a vb6 form directly

3. Drag FILENAME from explorer and DROP onto VB form

4. Dragging Desktop Icon onto Form

5. Drag Files onto Form

6. VB4.0-32 OCX CreateObject vs drag onto form

7. drag OUTLOOK Attachment file ONTO a vb6 form directly

8. Can not drag fields from Data Environment onto Form

9. Drag an Rectangle onto a Form with hDc and API

10. Drag items onto windows form my app???

11. Drag Drop text fragment onto another control

12. Drag an EXE onto a TreeView control?