Where is the OCX to do PIE CHARTS, BAR GRAPHS ???
Author Message
 Where is the OCX to do PIE CHARTS, BAR GRAPHS ???

        I would love to know where the ocx file is to do Pie Charts,
Bar Graphs and other Visual Data Views. I know a VBX comtrol existed
for Visual Basic 3, but I am unable to find a 32 bit OCX control which
does the same for Visual Basic projects. Please let me know if there
are any free downloads on the net where I can obatin this OCX file as
I AM DESPERATE TO FIND ONE.

Thanx in advance !

JEFF

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Where is the OCX to do PIE CHARTS, BAR GRAPHS ???
Take a look at Olectra Chart 5.0x .  It does 2d and 3d charts.  Fast!

Dennis

Quote:

> >       I would love to know where the ocx file is to do Pie Charts,
> >Bar Graphs and other Visual Data Views. I know a VBX comtrol existed
> >for Visual Basic 3, but I am unable to find a 32 bit OCX control which
> >does the same for Visual Basic projects. Please let me know if there
> >are any free downloads on the net where I can obatin this OCX file as
> >I AM DESPERATE TO FIND ONE.

> >Thanx in advance !

> >JEFF

> ftp.graphicsserver.com

> later dude...
> DC

> Sorry, I don't have a cute quote for your amu{*filter*}t.

Tue, 09 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4, 16-bit, graphing control (pie chart)

2. Graphs & Pie Charts

3. Update Graph Data / Pie Chart During Run Time...

4. Update Graph Data / Pie Chart During Run Time...

5. bar/pie chart routines, know of any?

6. MS Chart 6 Pie Chart questions

7. Graph control 2D bar chart problem?

8. Horizontal Bar graph with MS Chart Control?

9. OCX and Graph/Chart Reverse Engineering

10. Bar Chart needs horizontal line (graph32.ocx)

11. Bar chart needs horizontal line (graph32.ocx)

12. PRB: Totals in % for 3D Pie Graphs