Change color of individual cell in a DBGrid control
Author Message
 Change color of individual cell in a DBGrid control

How can I change the color of an individual cell in a
DBgrid control (vb 5.0) ?

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:33:34 GMT
 Change color of individual cell in a DBGrid control
If you want to change the back color for the cell of DBGrid control, it
seems it is not possible for the version of DBGrid that ships with Visual
Basic. DBGrid is a 3rd party control, designed by APEX for Microsoft and
that it is a simpler version compared with the latest version available
from APEX. For more information, you can go to:
http://home.component1.com/cmd.boa?product=TDBG7.

However, MSFlexGrid control enables you to set the cell color
(CellBackColor property).

Best Regards,

Alick Ye

You assume all risk for your use. Copy right, 2002 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.

--------------------

Subject: Change color of individual cell in a DBGrid control
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:33:34 -0700

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.controls

How can I change the color of an individual cell in a
DBgrid control (vb 5.0) ?

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 15:15:26 GMT

1. How to change color of individual cell DataGrid.

2. changing an individual cell's background colour w/DBGrid

3. changing an individual cell's background colour w/DBGrid

4. changing an individual cell's background colour w/DBGrid

5. MSFlexGrid - Change individual Cell or Row Colors?

6. changing an individual cell's background colour w/DBGrid

7. How to change cell color or font color when data changed

8. How to change cell color or font color when data changed

9. ListView Control ... changing background color of individual rows

10. Format individual cell in DBGrid

11. DBGrid Problem accessing individual cells...

12. I need a datagrid for vb.net that does individual cell background colors