ListView Drag and Drop problem in icon view
Author Message
 ListView Drag and Drop problem in icon view

I am trying to do drag and drop in Listview.
If I set the dragmode to vbAutomatic in design
mode, then I won't be able to select the item
in the Listview.  But if I set dramode to vbManual,
and use drag property in run time to do drap drop
and the View property is set to 0-IvwIcon, then I can't
drag anything out of the listview.  Anyone can help me???

Fri, 05 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ListView drag/drop problem in Icon view

2. Listview drag and drop bug in icon mode when multiselect=true

3. Listview drag and drop bug in icon mode

4. LIstView - Drag and Drop - Icons

5. TreeView/ListView Drag Drop Icon

6. ListView Drag&Drop Problem

7. listview drag & drop problem

8. problem with icon view in Listview

9. MouseMove event in ListView does not trigger when ListView in Small/Large Icon View mode

10. Tree view node drag & drop

11. Drag n Drop in Tree View !

12. List View Drag and Drop