Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0 Problem (Print Dialog)
Author Message
 Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0 Problem (Print Dialog)

This is the exact dialog that I get with ShowPrinter.

Quote:
> Hi!

> I have a problem with the Print Dialog in Microsoft Common Dialog Control
> 6.0 (SP3).
> I place a ComonDialog component (dlgPrint) on my form and in the code I do
> "dlgPrint.ShowPrinter" call.

> The Print Dialog box (language swedish) appears as shown in the attached
> picture.
>  As can be seen there is no Collate check box and the page grouping is
> misplaced.
> I've tried to find information on this problem (?) on MSDN but with no
> result.
> Anyone got any ideas...?

> Regards,
> /Tomas

Tue, 18 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. vb6 - I have no Project-Components-Control called Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0

2. Microsoft Common Dialog Controls version 6.0

3. Question about the Common Dialog print dialog control

4. Problem with Microsoft Common Dialog Control

5. Try Again: How to change the printer in the Print Dialog of the Common Dialog

6. Common dialog control printing problems

7. print dialog w/o common dialog

8. Common Dialog Print Dialog Portion

9. Having problem with Common Dialog Font Dialog - Please Help

10. Common Dialog Problem - Printer Dialog Copies Property

11. VB 6.0 Common Dialog Control Equivalent

12. Common dialog 6.0 control overwriting 5.0 verson