MCI - Audio CD track frame offsets
Author Message
 MCI - Audio CD track frame offsets

Hi,
Any gurus out there know how to retrieve the Audio CD track frame
offsets using VB5? With the help of article Q94012 I was able to get the
MSF (Min - Sec - Frame) info, but it didn't seem to give me the starting
position (# of frames from the beginning of the CD for each track).
TIA
Tom Gerrish

Fri, 09 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Playing an audio track on a mixed-mode CD

2. Save Audio Tracks on a CD to wav files

3. Get tracks from CD-Audio

4. Monitoring current track in CD player through MCI

5. Check if a CD has data or audio tracks

6. Playing Audio CD Tracks

7. Please Help: What keeps track of Audio CDs?

8. Problem: FileListBox containing CD Audio Tracks

9. Playing only one CD track with MCI

10. Can't add more tracks to audio disk with EZ CD Pro and Yamaha 4100

11. Check if a CD has data or audio tracks

12. Get tracks from CD-Audio