What is the best method to create multiple instances of a User-Control??
Author Message
 What is the best method to create multiple instances of a User-Control??

I am working on creating either an ActiveX control or ActiveX Server that we
can create multiple instances of for a given project.

Essentially we are putting a grid control on a user control project and
setting numerous frequently used properties as well as some custom
properties. We will be using this same custom grid control on numerous forms
throughout this VB6 MDI interface.

I was just wondering the best way to go approach this problem??

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 What is the best method to create multiple instances of a User-Control??
Peter,
    One of the method would be to encapsulate the grid and its customized
data into a user document and use it across all other windows.

Jeyasekar.R

Quote:

>I am working on creating either an ActiveX control or ActiveX Server that
we
>can create multiple instances of for a given project.

>Essentially we are putting a grid control on a user control project and
>setting numerous frequently used properties as well as some custom
>properties. We will be using this same custom grid control on numerous
forms
>throughout this VB6 MDI interface.

>I was just wondering the best way to go approach this problem??

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. What is the best method to create multiple instances of a User-Control??

2. Q:VB4 Can't create multiple instances of a control

3. Multiple Session IDs when creating multiple instances

4. Best method from creating control arrays on the fly

5. Problem with calling multiple instances of the Run method

6. Name of control instance within a method of the control

7. multiple instances of Outlook created thru Automation

8. Creating multiple instances of a picturebox/image

9. VB4 16-bit creates multiple DLL instances

10. Creating multiple instances of Outlook

11. What is best method for formatting dates for multiple ODBC dbs

12. Multiple Instances or Single Instances