Backcolor for Frames, Radio and Check boxes
Author Message
 Backcolor for Frames, Radio and Check boxes

Hi everybody,
When i set the backcolor to all my controls on a form (looping on the
Controls collection) i get the following :

1)Most of the controls are colored OK
2)Frames, Radio and Check boxes get the right color on some cases (depending
on the color pickedup). In all other cases they get colors which does not
have anything to do with my choice (grey, white, etc..)

Can anybody give me a walkaround for this behaviour, which I suspect to have
something yo to in the way Windows handels iys palettes)

Thanks

Georges Bessis

Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Making Radio Buttons, check boxes , and Frames Transparent

2. Help needed for Frames, text boxes, radio buttons and scrolling (F^2)

3. Radio/Check boxes

4. Radio & Check Box Appearance

5. Checking for a Checked Radio Button

6. Check box to turn on frame???

7. Frame Around Check Box Forms

8. Instructions Dialog box radio box to not show any longer

9. Updateing Frame using onclick function of a radio button

10. Frame Backcolor

11. Change backcolor on frame control

12. Change backcolor on a frame control