How to set command button appearance?
Author Message
 How to set command button appearance?

Quote:

>I tried to set the appearance for command button to flat, and backcolor to
>white, but nothing happen during the design time as well as run time. What
>else should I set?

Set the Style property to Graphical.

Frank Carr

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to set command button appearance?
I tried to set the appearance for command button to flat, and backcolor to
white, but nothing happen during the design time as well as run time. What
else should I set?

Thanks.

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to set command button appearance?
To change the appearance of a command button, such as its backcolor, picture
property and so on, you will need to set the style property to 1-Graphical.
If you don't none of the changes take place.

Thank You
Farshad Hemmati

Quote:

>I tried to set the appearance for command button to flat, and backcolor to
>white, but nothing happen during the design time as well as run time. What
>else should I set?

>Thanks.

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change appearance of Command Button to depressed.

2. Command Button not changing appearance

3. ComboBox/Command Buttons Appearance

4. Command Button Appearance

5. Set Focus to a Command Button

6. set command button picture from an imagelist ?

7. Trouble setting default command button?

8. Set Focus to a Command Button

9. setting color on command button control

10. Setting Backcolor on Command Buttons

11. Setting Backcolor on Command Buttons

12. Setting Command Button Text Color