Deperate for a VB code beautifier/printing program
Author Message
 Deperate for a VB code beautifier/printing program

Sorry if the subject does not belong here, but after wasting 4 hours looking
for a code beautifier/printing for VB 5.0 I am giving up. The one I download
is a pieace of S*! (won't say the name for obvious reasons!)

___
This is my opinion AND NOT THAT OF MY EMPLOYER!

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Deperate for a VB code beautifier/printing program
Try prettycode.print at

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/9086/

George

Quote:

>Sorry if the subject does not belong here, but after wasting 4 hours
looking
>for a code beautifier/printing for VB 5.0 I am giving up. The one I
download
>is a pieace of S*! (won't say the name for obvious reasons!)

>___
>This is my opinion AND NOT THAT OF MY EMPLOYER!

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Deperate for a VB code beautifier/printing program
Joel,

Quote:
>Sorry if the subject does not belong here, but after wasting 4 hours
looking
>for a code beautifier/printing for VB 5.0 I am giving up. The one I
download
>is a pieace of S*! (won't say the name for obvious reasons!)

I wish you *would* say.

This is a forum for sharing knowledge of VB. What did you use? Why was it a
piece?

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Deperate for a VB code beautifier/printing program
Yes I was wondering myself!
Hopefully he didnt mean PrettyCode.Print, I thought this guy did a great
job with it, and didnt have any problems with what I was doing with it.

Quote:
> Joel,

> >Sorry if the subject does not belong here, but after wasting 4 hours
> looking
> >for a code beautifier/printing for VB 5.0 I am giving up. The one I
> download
> >is a pieace of S*! (won't say the name for obvious reasons!)

> I wish you *would* say.

> This is a forum for sharing knowledge of VB. What did you use? Why was it
> piece?

> --
> Jonathan Wood
> SoftCircuits Programming
> http://www.softcircuits.com

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Deperate for a VB code beautifier/printing program

2. Deperate for a VB code beautifier/printing program

3. Is there a VB.NET code beautifier somewher ?

4. Looking for BASIC beautifier source code.

5. Code Beautifier

6. Vb code to print 2D bar-code

7. Sample Code Needed to Compress a MS Access file from code in a VB 6 program

8. Q. Can we print color-coded VB codes?

9. Retrieving code from a print file of vb project code (vb6)

10. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

11. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

12. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)