Looking for a replacement for the MS Grid
Author Message
 Looking for a replacement for the MS Grid

I am having problems with the Grid control that ships with VB 4 (it causes
intermittent page faults). I cannot use a databound control for this
application. Does anyone know of a simple 3rd party Grid control which has
a solid track record? I tried the TrueDb Grid, but this is an overkill for
my application.

Tue, 11 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for a replacement for the MS Grid

Try vsFlex from Videosoft. You can download a copy from their website
http://www.videosoft.com/

They present their controls as try before you buy. So check it out first to
see if it meets your needs.

Darren K. Smith
DnT Computer Consulting

Quote:
> I am having problems with the Grid control that ships with VB 4 (it
causes
> intermittent page faults). I cannot use a databound control for this
> application. Does anyone know of a simple 3rd party Grid control which
has
> a solid track record? I tried the TrueDb Grid, but this is an overkill
for
> my application.

Thu, 13 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for a Simple Grid control (functions like a MS Word Table)

2. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

3. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

4. Looking for a Replacement Folder/Directory List Box

5. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

6. Looking for MSCOMM Control Replacement

7. Looking for Common Dialog OCX replacement class...

8. Replacement for VB String Grid

9. I am looking for DBLookupCombobox replacement

10. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

11. Replacement for grid control without registration

12. Creating Drop-In Replacement Controls (Grid)