Get Binary File from A to B
Author Message
 Get Binary File from A to B

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to get a binary file (in this case, a MS Access
database) copied from a remote NT server (with RAS service) down to my
Win95 PC on a frequent base.  The database is to run behind a VB
presentation on Win95 PC.

The file transfer is to be activated by a single click. The complete
process should be NOT be seen or heard from my Win95 desktop.  I am not
asking for anything more than this.  Could some kind soul point me to a
good direction please.

I have tried with zmodem, ftp, win95 dial-up... The problem is that none
of these can completely conseal the transfer process.

Help!

Daniel Cheng

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. strange error trying to delete file with .aspx page (security policy, trust level BS)

2. strange error trying to delete file with .aspx page (security policy, trust level BS)

3. Programador de Visual Basic ( Bs. As. - Argentina )

4. Visual Basic depeloper ( Bs. As. Argentina )

5. Proposal: alt.binaries.examples.vb4 , alt.binaries.examples.vcpp , alt.binaries.examples.java

6. Inkjet Printer Cartridge REFILL Kits - bs

7. OLEPRO32.DLL And Microsoft's B.S.!!!!

8. Proposal: alt.binaries.examples.vb4 , alt.binaries.examples.vcpp , alt.binaries.examples.java

9. NT SERVICE CONTROL - FREE (No spam, no BS, no registration)

10. Designing queries and other VB BS

11. Getting binary data for image and writing/reading it

12. MS Active X controls - Getting FTP to switch to binary transfer mode