TreeView Control Sorted Nodes
Author Message
 TreeView Control Sorted Nodes

I know you can get the TreeView Control to display children nodes in sorted
(alphabetical) order.  Is there any easy way to traverse the children nodes
in sorted order (programatically)?  It seems that the Sort only effects the
display.  What I really want is a sorted collection of children.

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sorting the nodes of a TreeView control

2. Help: sorting nodes in Treeview Control

3. Q: Sorting Treeview nodes

4. Problem with sorting on Indexnumber off nodes in Treeview

5. TreeView -- Sorting Nodes

6. Treeview Node Sorting

7. Sorting Child Nodes in a Treeview

8. TreeView, StartLabelEdit method and sorting Nodes

9. TreeView Node Sort is Descending?

10. TreeView, StartLabelEdit method and sorting Nodes

11. TreeView, StartLabelEdit method and sorting Nodes

12. Overlay 2 icons in ImageList control to assign to Treeview control node image