Finding all the friendly computer names on a LAN
Author Message
 Finding all the friendly computer names on a LAN

I need to find all the friendly  computer names that are currently
connected to a LAN - it would seem to be easy but I dont know the
TCP/IP addresses of all the systems that this will be deployed on -
Net Watcher can do this - how can I do it? I have VB6 Enterprise and
VB5 Visual Studio. All tips greatly appreciated. This is needed to
make an intelligent messaging system as part of a large (VBE) app.
Many thanks in advance.

John

Thu, 22 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Finding all the friendly computer names on a LAN

2. Finding all the frindly names of computers on a LAN

3. How to get the computer name in LAN?

4. Computer Names On LAN

5. How to find current computer/machine name?

6. How find name of computer

7. How can I find the computer (brand) name

8. Find Computer Name in VB3

9. How to find the name of my computer?

10. Finding the names of computers on the network???

11. Find Computer name

12. Finding Computer Names on a Network for use with WMI