Stopping MSFlexGrid Scroll while dragging?
Author Message
 Stopping MSFlexGrid Scroll while dragging?

I am doing a manual OLE Drag/Drop operation from an MSFlexGrid control
to another control that is physically located abvove the grid on my
form.

The drag and drop itself works fine, but when I drag off the top of the
grid, it causes the grid to scroll upwards until the drop is complete.

I already have the ScrollTrack property for the grid set to False, and
the OLEDropMode property set to "0 - flexOLEDropNone", but these have
no effect.

Can anybody enlighten me as to a way to prevent the grid from scrolling
when I drag off of it?

TIA for any help! :)

Glen.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 26 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Stopping drag scrolling in MSFlexGrid

2. Stop Scrolling in MSFlexGrid

3. Stopping MSFlexGrid scrolling?

4. contents won't scroll when scroll bar is dragged

5. event stop while the scrollbar is dragged

6. Stop RichEdit Drag Drop?

7. Drag data from msflexgrid

8. MSFlexGrid - Disabling dragging ability

9. How to drag drop cells in msflexgrid ?

10. MSFlexGrid - Drag method not supported in Interdev?

11. Multiple Items cant be Selected for drag and drop :MSFlexGrid

12. Multiple Items cant be Selected for drag and drop :MSFlexGrid