Database ADO error message
Author Message
 Database ADO error message

I'm writing some code to search for names and I came with the code
below.  All of the project was created via Wizards except for the code
bellow

I get the following error and the MSDN is not very helpful

The application is using argument that are of the wrong type, are out
of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another

Private Sub cmdFind_Click()
    Dim LastNameToFind As String
  On Error GoTo GoFirstError
' going to first record and finding first match
  adoPrimaryRS.MoveFirst
  mbDataChanged = False
' User input for name to find
LastNameToFind = InputBox("Enter Name", "Card to find")
  adoPrimaryRS.Find "[Last Name] = LastNameToFind", 0,
adSearchForward, 1

  Exit Sub

GoFirstError:
  MsgBox Err.Description
End Sub

*************************************
*PC Technical Support and products  *
* http://www.*-*-*.com/         *
*************************************

Sat, 13 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. error messages reported by OLE DB /ADO with Access 2000 database at an internet server

2. Database (SQL Server 7.0) Error Messages from ADO

3. Insert into ms Access with ADO gives Error Message

4. Retrieving correct error messages with ado on SQL 2000

5. ADO messages and SQL SERVER 7 errors

6. ADO Application - Error messages and my application lost.

7. Unwanted ADO Error Messages -- Validation

8. Requery Error Message (ADO)

9. Retrieving error message through ADO

10. error messages on ADO

11. Access ADO.Errors to view SQL Print messages

12. Handling Messages from Stored Procedure Using ADO Error Object