Datareport tools
Author Message
 Datareport tools

Dear sir,

I found that the Datareport tools just provide a simple calculation
function from the
rptfunction. Such as  record total, etc.... However, if I want to add
the total record  with the condition and add to the Report Footer like
the following sql statement.

select count(*) from tableA where cust_id = '123456'

How can I do that. I have added a sql statement to data environment.
However it still not successful. Have any other method can done it.

Thanks
Ronnie Poon

Thu, 22 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Datareport tools

2. DATAREPORT DATAREPORT

3. Invoking Connector Tool or Line Tool programmatically

4. Help - MSWC.Tools : Tools.processform

5. TOOL OFFSET / TOOL COMPENSATION

6. Y2K tool to assess,remediate visual basic tool for Y2k compliance

7. Volume Control Tool - Mixer Tool

8. Looking for a Visual Basic 5 tool (same as label tool, but rotated 90 degrees - vertical)

9. Sprite creation tools to replace Media Architects tools

10. Sprite creation tools to replace Media Architects tools

11. Send DataReport

12. DATAREPORT - report writer does not support multidimensional hierarchies...