sstab backcolor
Author Message
 sstab backcolor

How do I programmatically change the background color of a particular tab on
the sstab control?

Much obliged

Tue, 20 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 sstab backcolor
You can't... unfortunately... About all you can do is overlay the tab with a
frame or similar and change it's backcolor.

Quote:
> How do I programmatically change the background color of a particular tab
on
> the sstab control?

> Much obliged

Tue, 20 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. SSTAB Backcolor

2. backcolor property on SSTab control doesn't change backcolor

3. SSTab Control - BackColor

4. How to set BackColor property for SSTab control

5. SSTab Control backcolor (but not just tab)

6. Cannot change BackColor on SSTab control?

7. Set Textbox BackColor to Ambient BackColor

8. FlexGrid: Changing selected row BackColor AND changing UNselected row BackColor???

9. Image with transparent backcolor

10. conditional BackColor

11. record backcolor

12. Changing Backcolor of field???