HELP -- License can't be found for Outline control
Author Message
 HELP -- License can't be found for Outline control

I just installed VB5EE and have an application I am trying to work which
uses the Microsoft Outline Control. When I try to to put the control on a
form I get a "License information for this component not found..."

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Paul.

Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP -- License can't be found for Outline control

Hi Paul:

Quote:
>uses the Microsoft Outline Control. When I try to to put the control on a
>form I get a "License information for this component not found..."

Have a look in the tools\controls dir on the cd -- you must install this
control manually.

Doug.

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Outline Control License Information

2. MS Outline control -- No license?

3. Outline control Not licensed

4. Find Outline Parent from Outline Number???

5. 'Canned' data in VB program

6. Help on Threed.vbx - License file for custom control not found

7. Where can I find Microsofts Outline Control?

8. comctl32 can't find license information

9. comctl32 can't find license information

10. comctl32 can't find license information

11. license not found: you do not have a license to use this activeX object

12. help, help, Data-outline control!