MSComm or VB Programer's guide to Serial Communication
Author Message
 MSComm or VB Programer's guide to Serial Communication

I need get this book in Jerusalem
If somebody have some idea how can i get it in short time
Please give me to know!!!

Sun, 14 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MSComm or VB Programer's guide to Serial Communication

I'll try to send the following by email, but your posted address isn't
complete.

Hi Shmuel,

book, Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, for $34.95
plus shipping.  Shipping is $10 for surface (it may take several weeks) or
$45 for Air.  I'm sorry that the Air shipping is more than the book, but
that's the way that it is.

Costs are in US$, of course.

You also can order it from http://www.*-*-*.com/ (Amazon.com is an online
bookstore).  The shipping will be somewhat less, but it will take longer to
have it shipped, because they don't stock the book (or, at least, they
didn't the last time I asked).  BTW, I get a smaller royalty, if you order
it from someone other than the publisher. <g>

Regards,{*filter*}
<<<<<
--
{*filter*} Grier
Hard & Software

Author of: Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, ISBN
1-890422-25-8.
Go to http://www.*-*-*.com/ for a complete description of this book.

Sun, 14 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB Progrer's guide to Serial Communication.

2. ANN: Mabry's Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 3rd Edition

3. WTB: visual basic programmer's guide to serial communications (UK)

4. VB Communications, MSComm, Serial Ports and Modems...

5. Modem, serial port, MSComm and VB Communications

6. Serial port, MSComm, Modem and VB communication

7. simple serial communication - mscomm.ocx

8. Serial communication using MSCOMM

9. serial communication and MSCOMM

10. Any experts on Serial Communications with MSComm?

11. Regarding MSComm Serial Communication Control version 2.1.0.1 (0/1)

12. Regarding MSComm Serial Communication Control version 2.1.0.1 [rz1.txt] (1/1)