Close button (The X in the upper right corner)
Author Message
 Close button (The X in the upper right corner)

I am still very new at programming in VB and have noticed that when you
click the close X on the form it does not clear the form from memory. How do
I get the X to also clear the form from memory? I have been looking at code
to take the X off the form all together but I would rather have it close and
clear the program.

Dak

Wed, 21 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Close button (The X in the upper right corner)
Raise hand if your a moron
*Raises hand*
Nevermind this post I answered my own question. thanks for taking the time
to read this. If you still want to respond feel free I will be watching this
for a while.

Thanks
Dak

Quote:
> I am still very new at programming in VB and have noticed that when you
> click the close X on the form it does not clear the form from memory. How
do
> I get the X to also clear the form from memory? I have been looking at
code
> to take the X off the form all together but I would rather have it close
and
> clear the program.

> Dak

Wed, 21 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Close button (The X in the upper right corner)

released on Sat, 2 Dec 2000 13:18:26 -0800 bearing the
following fruit:

Quote:
>I am still very new at programming in VB and have noticed that when you
>click the close X on the form it does not clear the form from memory. How do
>I get the X to also clear the form from memory? I have been looking at code
>to take the X off the form all together but I would rather have it close and
>clear the program.

>Dak

I assume you mean the code part of a form. This is not
limited to the X button.  Unload Me, Unload Form1 etc
leave the code in memory too.  It's a very useful feature.

Use Set form1 = nothing and the code part of
a form will be cleared form memory.

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disabling CommandBars and the x-button in the upper right corner

2. Disabling CommandBars and the x-button in the upper right corner

3. Disabling CommandBars and the x-button in the upper right corner

4. Disabling CommandBars and the x-button in the upper right corner

5. That little X button in the upper right corner of a form

6. Commad button icons in the left/right corner, not centre

7. disabling the x button at the top right corner of a form

8. disabling the x button at the top right corner

9. Upper Left Corner of Page

10. How to Disable the Close Button (X) at top right of screen

11. Disabled Top Right Close button in form

12. Listbox's lower right corner positioned in form's lower right corner - HOW?