Automation Error
Author Message
 Automation Error

Hi,
  Anyone can help me with the error message "Automation
Error!". I have no idea whatz going on with this error and
how to fix it? itz working very well in VB but when I
create a package and install in a new mechine. This error
is come out..

Thank you 1

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:35:37 GMT
 Automation Error

Mon, 3 Jun 2002 02:35:37 -0700 bearing the following fruit:

Quote:
>Hi,
>  Anyone can help me with the error message "Automation
>Error!". I have no idea whatz going on with this error and
>how to fix it? itz working very well in VB but when I
>create a package and install in a new mechine. This error
>is come out..

You are probably trying to link to an ativex exe, either one
you distribute in which case ensure it is registered and
binary compatable, or word or some other 3rd party product
in which case ensure it is installed and of compatable
version on the target machine.

A forger is a man who made a name for himself.  (Henny Youngman)

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:58:31 GMT

1. Compile error: Automation error, Error 32811: Unexpected error

2. Automation Error during Remote Procedure Call (RPC) using DCOM and Automation Manager

3. Compilation error: Automation Error (Error 440)

4. Run-time error '-2147417846 (8001010a)': Automation error (error 440)

5. Run-time error '-2147417846 (8001010a)': Automation error (error 440)

6. Compilation error/Automation error

7. Compile error: Automation error

8. Automation error (Error 440)

9. Error: Automation Error and other problems

10. Compile Error : Automation Error

11. Automation error... Error 424, Object Required

12. Receive Error (404) Automation Error when creating new mailitem from MS Access