Common Controls XP
Author Message
 Common Controls XP

Hi,

I'm create simple project in VB 6, and i want my commandbutton or other
common controls like in XP style (When XP Theme active)

Thank.
d_studio

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:37:17 GMT
 Common Controls XP
Call InitCommonControls at initialise (API).
Add a Manifest file.
Use version 5 Common Controls not version 6 (version 6 classnames were
changed).
Rebar control from version 6 will work, but you must make sure you add
another of the extended common controls or the exe will generate a memory
access error on unload.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm create simple project in VB 6, and i want my commandbutton or other
> common controls like in XP style (When XP Theme active)

> Thank.
> d_studio

---

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:58:50 GMT

1. Using XP Common Controls as opposed to Standard VB6 Controls

2. Another XP Common Controls 6 BUG

3. XP's common controls in VB.NET

4. Windows Common Controls in Windows XP

5. Common Control & Win XP Themes

6. VB6 Scrollbar control doesn't render in XP with new XP stlyle

7. VB6 Scrollbar control doesn't render in XP with new XP stlyle

8. VB Common Dialog and Windows XP

9. ANN: TaskBar.NET (Windows XP style Common Task Folder)

10. I want a Non-Common Control found in Common Dialog

11. Common Dialog And Common Control Classes

12. DateTimePicker and other controls from Windows Common Controls-2 6.0