Combobox.clear doesn't generate Change event
Author Message
 Combobox.clear doesn't generate Change event

Does a combobox's clear method generate a change event? It seems to me it
should (it does afterall change the text from whatever it was to blank), but
I don't seem to get that event when I call Clear....

Mon, 10 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing control name of button doesn't change event name to be the same

2. MCI control doesn't generate DONE Event

3. Using arrow keys in listview doesn't generate a click event

4. DB Combo doesn't fire Change event?

5. Combo Box Change Event Doesn't Work

6. MouseDown event - Shift value doesn't change

7. ComboBox.Clear event?

8. ComboBox Change Event Does not fire when user changes selection

9. Can't Clear Text in ComboBox

10. Masked Edit doesn't Clear

11. Clearing records in Session_OnEnd doesn't work

12. Clipboard.clear doesn't work!!