DataRepeater : No AllowAddNew???
Author Message
 DataRepeater : No AllowAddNew???

Am I missing something or is the new VB6 DataRepeater-component not
capable
of adding new records? What's the use of a grid-control if there's no
possibility of
adding new data?

Until now I was using Apex TDBGrid Pro 5 but it doesn't support ADO, so
what
are you guys using as a decent DBGrid in VB6? It should be able to
display
combos, check boxes and so on in a row.

I really whished MS would have given VB6 the same Form/Subform ability
as
in Access...

thanks,

Roger

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DataRepeater : No AllowAddNew???
Hi Roger,

Quote:
>Until now I was using Apex TDBGrid Pro 5 but it doesn't support ADO, so
>what are you guys using as a decent DBGrid in VB6? It should be able to
>display combos, check boxes and so on in a row.

Apex has announced TDBGrid Pro 6 and it includes ADO support. Alternatively,
I think that there is an update available for v5 to support ADO. Goto
http://www.apexsc.com for more info

Oh, and BTW, TDBG6 now supports checkboxes within the grid without having to
use pictures...

HTH,

Jeremy Adams
CCRP: http://www.mvps.org/ccrp

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DATAGRID: AllowAddNew -- where did it go?

2. datagrid.AllowAddNew

3. VB5 / ACCESS '97 Database and DBGrid AllowAddNew Property

4. Bounh checkboxes in datarepeater

5. Where is DataRepeater

6. datarepeater and windows forms

7. Datarepeater in VB.net?

8. Exposing entered text using DataRepeater

9. DataRepeater Control

10. DataRepeater and the SHAPE statement

11. Catch an event from an OCX in Datarepeater

12. Help with editing in datarepeater