window media player control: msdxm.ocx
Author Message
 window media player control: msdxm.ocx

Hi,

I'm getting the following error message when I run a setup program
created by the Visual Basic 6.0 Package & Deployment Wizard:  "Component

'msdxm.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file
missing or invalid".

This problem happens only when IE4.0 and Window Media Player are not
installed on the computer; otherwise, it's fine.

Also, when I tried to package the project as dependency file, I was
notified that the wizard cannot find the dependency file for "msdxm.ocx"

What should I do to solve the problem without install IE4 and Window
Media Player???

Thanks in advance.
Diep

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows Media Player - MSDXM.OCX control won't register

2. problems with MSDXM.OCX (Windows Media Player)

3. Problems with MSDXM.OCX (Windows Media Player)

4. using the windows media player control(msdxm.oca)

5. problems with media player (MSDXM.OCX)

6. OCX control for Windows Media Player 7

7. How to control Window Media Player Window?

8. VB & Windows Media Player OCX

9. Announce: Windows Media Player control article on MSDN

10. Announce: Windows Media Player control article on MSDN

11. Controlling Windows Media Player over Various Forms

12. Windows Media Player Application Control