Treeview - drag - display the node text as dragicon
Author Message
 Treeview - drag - display the node text as dragicon

Could some one tell me how to create a icon on the fly during the drag
and drop operation of a treeview control?
I have a treeview control, i would to like to implement the drag and
drop future which is similar to Windows explorer, where it shows the
text of the node as the drag icon as we drag the selected item. I have
gone through msdn , and could only find how to create an explorer in VB
, but the help files does not answer how to create a icon on the fly and
assign it to the dragicon property of the treeview control.

Your kindly help will be appreciated

Thank you
Niru

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Treeview - drag - display the node text as dragicon

Quote:
> Could some one tell me how to create a icon on the fly during the drag
> and drop operation of a treeview control?

Will node.CreateDragImage work?
Svein H

Wed, 03 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Treeview Control display node's text like tooltiptext

2. Refresh dragicon while dragging in treeview

3. Scroll the TreeView When Dragging and Dropping a Node

4. drag-dropping a treeview node onto a datagrid

5. Start dragging Nodes in a TreeView (VB 6.0)

6. Drag & Drop of TreeView Node

7. Help w/TreeView Node Drag and Drop

8. Treeview drag drop, node selected

9. how can I drag and drop treeview nodes between two instances of a single tree control

10. Expand a Treeview node during drag operation

11. Get the Node for the Drag/Drop Operation in the Treeview

12. dragging Nodes in a TreeView (VB 6.0)