Using VB .rate function with a video clip
Author Message
 Using VB .rate function with a video clip

When I alter the .rate value when running a video clip
it jerks the play back which spoils the effect I'm
trying to create.

Any good ideas (or video player) that can cure this

Thanks in advance,
Ashley.

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:33:16 GMT

1. Using VB .rate function with a video clip

2. Using VB .rate function with a video clip

3. Using VB .rate function with a video clip

4. ??? using video clips - student question!!

5. SHELL32.DLL Playing Video Clips thru VB 4

6. Using Visual basic .rate function with mediaplayer

7. video clips in Access

8. Markers in Video Clips

9. Video Clip!!

10. Creating video clips