Sending mai via MAPI controls
Author Message
 Sending mai via MAPI controls

I used the MAPI control to send mail and got it to work properly.

The mail that was sent sits in the Outbox folder in Outlook until I click
Send/Receive in Outlook for the mail to be send.

Is it possible to send the mail immediately?

TIA
GP

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:37:45 GMT
 Sending mai via MAPI controls
Place in your code the statement

Const MESSAGE_SEND = 3
MAPISession1.Action = MESSAGE_SEND

Tim

Quote:
> I used the MAPI control to send mail and got it to work properly.

> The mail that was sent sits in the Outbox folder in Outlook until I click
> Send/Receive in Outlook for the mail to be send.

> Is it possible to send the mail immediately?

> TIA
> GP

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:11:18 GMT

1. Sending mai via MAPI controls

2. Sending reports via MAPI vs via priting

3. Send via MAPI code from 32bit Access

4. Sending HTML Email via MAPI

5. Sending a fax via VB(MAPI)...PLEASE HELP

6. Is it possible to send a .TXT fax via a MAPI Session

7. sending mail via MAPI to Eudora - addressee problem

8. Send mail via MAPI ?

9. How to send HTML email via MAPI?

10. Sending message via MAPI

11. Attaching files via MAPI-control

12. Setting Message Importance via MAPI control