tab control - loading controls onto tabs in runtime
Author Message
 tab control - loading controls onto tabs in runtime

there is precious little on msdn.
just to say select a tab, then add a control
how can i make sure my program adds the new control to the right tab or tab
control
since they dont have an 'add' method??

I cannot get it to work, and would like to hear from someone who has
basically I want to add a different element of a control to each tab
(picture Box)
then load different pictures into the controls, and the user will have maps
on a tab system!
what code should I use??
Nick

Wed, 24 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

2. Move control onto tab at runtime?

3. Masked Edit COM control appears only on first tab page of tab control in VB.NET

4. Tabbing through controls on a tab control

5. Tab control & Control on a tab

6. How to set the current tab in Tab control of MS COMMON CONTROL

7. Special Tab Control similar to tab control in MS outlook

8. How to create and place controls at runtime into Tabbed Dialog Control of Videosoft or Microsoft

9. How to create and place controls at runtime into Tabbed Dialog Control of Videosoft or Microsoft

10. Moving Between Tabs in a Tab Control

11. tab control - order of tabs

12. Tab control in VB dot net shuffling his tabs