How do I disable the auto update of the DataControl
Author Message
 How do I disable the auto update of the DataControl

I have typical data input Form
Textboxes:
Data Control
Sheridan Data control

I am using the Sheridan control to
 Add
 Update
 Cancel
 moveNext
 MovePrevious

How do I disable the auto update of the DataControl
so that only the update will allow new data to the recorded.

Please Help I need this for a project I am on a tight
schedule.

Thanks Again
 Arnold

Tue, 26 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. not to auto update while doing addnew

2. Can I disable Data Control Auto Update

3. auto uninstall ? can it be done

4. Auto-Done configured but transaction commited.

5. updating wrong recordset using Datacontrol?

6. DataControl..Update database type question

7. DBGrid Update from a second Datacontrol?

8. DataControl On Line Update with SQL Passthrough

9. Requery/Update/Datacontrol ?

10. Update DataControl

11. ADO DataControl and updates.

12. Disable Keyboard-Can it be done?