Hide Highlighting in listview control without losing focus
Author Message
 Hide Highlighting in listview control without losing focus

Hi,
   I am using listview control with checkbox in my project,
I use different color for the listitems to identify different
categories. But I hate the highlighting which block me from
seeing the color of the selected listitem when the listview
control has the focus. Anyway to get rid of the highlighting?

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ListView: Keep Row Highlighted...after Focus is lost???

2. ListView question - How to keep line highlighted when focus lost

3. Highlighting Tree Node when lost focus

4. highlighting textparts in a textbox without focus

5. Hide selection when listbox loses focus

6. Launching IE without losing focus

7. Listview row stay highlighted after loosing focus

8. Changing the focus without losing the selection

9. Lose focus on TreeView and ListView

10. Listview hightlighted when lost focus

11. Hide Focus In ListView

12. ListView ColumnHeaders, Hidden without scrollbar