Problem in VBA with ActiveX control that contains another ActiveX control
Author Message
 Problem in VBA with ActiveX control that contains another ActiveX control

I created an activeX control called "ColorPicker'. In ColorPicker, I added a
form that embeds another activeX control "ColorTable" in it. When the
ColorPicker is clicked, the form that contains the ColorTable is shown. When
user clicks on one of the color in the ColorTable, the click event of
ColorTable is activated inform the ColorPicker the color clicked. The
ColorPicker control works fine in VB client, but it doesn't work in VBA
client. In VBA client, whenever I access any of the properties of
ColorPicker, I got " Run-time error '430': Class does not support Automation
or does not support expected interface". The ColorTable control works both
in VB client and VBA client.

Please help!

Thanks!

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 02:43:03 GMT

1. Help: Using the datarepeater control with an ActiveX control containing an embedded datacombo control

2. Can ActiveX DLL component contain ActiveX control?

3. ActiveX Documents containing ActiveX Components - Internet download problem

4. ActiveX Control Container for VBCCE5 ActiveX Controls!?

5. ActiveX.exe or ActiveX DLL or ActiveX Control?????????????

6. Hosting a WebBrowser Control Inside ActiveX Document or ActiveX Control to be Ho

7. ActiveX control within ActiveX control Licencing Error 429

8. Embedding licensed ActiveX Controls within a VB ActiveX Control

9. W2K Doesn't Load ActiveX Control But W98 and WXP Do Load ActiveX Control Correctly

10. ActiveX control inside ActiveX control ?

11. Problem Distributing VBA program with ActiveX control

12. GetObject() crashes when loading a word doc containing an ActiveX control