Tree control: doubleclicking a node to show a form
Author Message
 Tree control: doubleclicking a node to show a form

Does anyone have a code snipet that shows how to doubleclicking a node
will bring up a form?  Single clicking will show another form.

Thanks in advance.  Katie

Wed, 06 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Tree control: doubleclicking a node to show a form

Hope the following helps.

Private Sub treeOutline_DblClick()
    If treeOutline.SelectedItem.Children = 0 Then  ' Make sure it is not a
parent node
        Select Case treeOutline.SelectedItem.Key
        Case "Detail"
            If ChildOpen("frmDetail") Then
                frmInjury.WindowState = vbNormal
                frmInjury.ZOrder
            Else
                frmInjury.Show
            End If
        Case "InjuryEvents"
            If ChildOpen("frmTreatment") Then
                frmTreatment.WindowState = vbNormal
                frmTreatment.ZOrder
            Else
                frmTreatment.Show
            End If
        End Select
    End If
End Sub

Dan Kimble

(Remove ohr. from address to respond)

Quote:

>Does anyone have a code snipet that shows how to doubleclicking a node
>will bring up a form?  Single clicking will show another form.

>Thanks in advance.  Katie

Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy Tree Nodes From One Tree To Another?

2. Node variable resetting in tree view control

3. Focus on the Tree.Nodes.Clear method in treeview control

4. how can I drag and drop treeview nodes between two instances of a single tree control

5. TreeView (Node DoubleClick Event) Help!!

6. Not allowing to add Nodes to Tree view control

7. how can I drag and drop treeview nodes between two instances of a single tree control

8. Expand Tree View control Node Via API?

9. How can I retrieve children nodes and sub children nodes of selected node in tree view control ?

10. Tree view node drag & drop

11. derived/custom tree nodes problem

12. Tree View Node Click