Encryption
Author Message
 Encryption

I'm certain i saw a encryption example on the vbcd, but now i cant find it.
does anyone know where this example is? or if i'm completely insane, and
this example does not exist on the cd, does anyone know where i can find an
encryption control? i could write my own, but i know it would take up mucho
resources, and i dont quite have the energy for that kind of task. Thanks.

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Encryption
Exactly what i wanted. thank you.

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Encryption

Zelbo a crit dans le message

Quote:
>Exactly what i wanted. thank you.

Humour ? No answer ? I no, email me.
Sylvain

Wed, 25 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Example of encryption using WET (Windows Encryption Toolkit)?

2. Encryption

3. Data encryption

4. encryption/compression utility

5. Encryption of ID Keys

6. Encryption/Decryption and Importing

7. Setting Encryption and Digital Signature On & OFF

8. Verisign encryption

9. Password protection and encryption scheme

10. Encryption and Outlook

11. Encryption in Excel, free, strong, no strings attached

12. VB6.0 - Programatic email signing and encryption