How to set CheckBox for DataGrid column
Author Message
 How to set CheckBox for DataGrid column

Anybody can help to solve the problem:
-    I can't use the CheckBox like access in DataGrid column.
symptom
-    Datasource of datagrid is set to recordset of data environment
-    Some fields are boolean type (in SQL server is "bit" type)
-    I already set the data format to checkbox at these column in
datagrid property
-    The checkbox like cell is not appear and I can't add new row.

Thank you for attention

Wed, 06 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

1. Dynamically Added Datagrid Template Column - Checkbox.Checked state in Column Header

2. Setting datagrid column width sets width of toplevel!!

3. CheckBox.Checked property in the Header of a Dynamically created DataGrid Column

4. Checkbox within a Datagrid column

5. How do I put checkboxes in a datagrid column

6. CheckBoxes in a DataGrid column

7. How do I insert a CheckBox into DataGrid column

8. Boolean value in DataGrid column, checkbox?

9. DataGrid: Displaying boolean columns as checkboxes or strings

10. DataGrid with CheckBox in First Column

11. Boolean value in DataGrid column, checkbox?

12. DataGrid: Displaying boolean columns as checkboxes or strings