can you use Printer.PaperBin with printform
Author Message
 can you use Printer.PaperBin with printform

I have tried to use this but does not work...

Printer.PaperBin =14
printform

it will go to the default paper and not the selected cassette?

What can I do .

Thanks Dwayne

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 can you use Printer.PaperBin with printform

You may want to get a copy of my screencapture dll. I believe it'll do what
you want when it comes to printing. You should be able to set the printer
object up to your likeing and pass it to the PrintStoredImage method. I
haven't tried since I have no multi-bin printers handy but... It should
work.

Syntax:   Call objSCapture.PrintStoredImage(Printer, False) 'Expects a
Printer object and a boolean that tells it if you want to autosize to fit
the page.

look for...
Screen Capture, Print and Save
http://khalter.8k.com/Programs.html

Quote:
> I have tried to use this but does not work...

> Printer.PaperBin =14
> printform

> it will go to the default paper and not the selected cassette?

> What can I do .

> Thanks Dwayne

Mon, 26 May 2003 23:31:17 GMT

1. Printer.PaperSize, Printer.PaperBin

2. select paperbin of printer

3. Answer: Getting Printer PaperBin/PaperSize settings

4. Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

5. I still Need an API to get the Printers PaperBin Names

6. Changing PaperBin for the default printer

7. Printer.PaperBin

8. Printer PaperBin in VB4

9. Setting Printer.PaperBin gives Error

10. Printer.PaperBin Problem

11. VB4 32 Printer.Paperbin does not work

12. Printer.PaperBin