Toolbar width & height setting.
Author Message
 Toolbar width & height setting.

Hi,

I include a toolbar into a MDI form and I found out that the width or height
of a toolbar is determine by 2 parameter in the form which is scalewidth and
scaledheight. I can't see these in a MDI form. Is there other way to control
the width or the height of a toolbar. Thanks in advance for any help.

rgd
Ben

Sun, 20 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting form width/height = image width/height

2. Setting page height/width and shape IDs

3. Setting the Min/Max Width/Height of a form in VB6

4. How to set Me.Width and Me.Height in one step

5. Help on setting a fix height and width editing box

6. Setting minimum width and height of form

7. HELP ! Need to set Printer Height and Width

8. Setting WIDTH - HEIGHT of child Window - HOW???

9. UserControl.Width / .Height set to incorrect value

10. Set the Width and Height of Picture control

11. How To: Set MDIChild to design time height/width as runtime

12. How To: Set MDIChild to design time height/width as runtime