WinExec() error 0008h (Not enough memory to run program).
Author Message
 WinExec() error 0008h (Not enough memory to run program).

Im having problems on distributing VB4 16 bits software on Win 3.11. When
bootstrap
program setup.exe try to run VB install procedure setup1.exe it receives
WinExec() error 0008h (Not enough memory to run program).
Although I manually install my software, this is not running becouse the
same
fault. The system where Im trying to install on has 8 Mbits RAM, 50 Mhz
486
processor, no TSR or background programs are running, so there is no reason
for
the system to run out of memory. In addition, a simple one-line VB program
causes that error too.
I think there is a problem with different versions of shared libraries such
OLE components or
something, becouse that system has Netscape 2.0 and some other software
programs installed on it, and those ones shares several libraries with VB4.

One clue: After installing VB4 software, file manager fails with the same
error code when double-clicking on .htm extension files (which is asociated
Netscape). I had to reinstall Netscape in order to fix this problem.

Has anybody noticed this trouble before ?
Any suggestions on what is happening ?

Best reggards.--
---------------------------
{*filter*}ED
Rafael Lpez-Pe?a Ord?ez
Phone : +34-1 6301331

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 25 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 WinExec() error 0008h (Not enough memory to run program).

Sounds like you're developing on a Win95 platform and some 95 DLLs are
creeping into your installation.  If your using the VB 16bit Setup Wizard,
you should be OK...but I'd double check the sources of your files to be
safe.
--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Dave Diehl, Full Service Networking

"...not job is too big, no fee is to big."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Mon, 28 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setup Error (WinExec 0008H)

2. not enough memory to run

3. There is not enough memory or disk space to run word

4. There is not enough memory or disk space to run word

5. error 7 in access 7.0 not enough memory

6. Not enough memory (Error 2004)

7. "Not enough memory" error during compile

8. runtime error 7 "not enough memory"

9. VBA Not Enough Memory Error

10. Not enough memory to complete operation error

11. Not enough memory error

12. Not enough memory error