using the windows media player control(msdxm.oca)
Author Message
 using the windows media player control(msdxm.oca)

I have created a Visual Basic dll and added the following line to the
global section:

dim mediaplayer1 as New MediaPlayerCtl

I get an error stating expect user-defined type, not project.

I am trying to use the windows media player control(msdxm.oca) without
a form.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks before hand,

Tue, 24 Jun 2003 01:05:10 GMT

1. Windows Media Player - MSDXM.OCX control won't register

2. window media player control: msdxm.ocx

3. problems with MSDXM.OCX (Windows Media Player)

4. Problems with MSDXM.OCX (Windows Media Player)

5. using the mediaplayer control without a form (MSDXM.OCA)

6. using the mediaplayer control without a form (MSDXM.OCA)

7. problems with media player (MSDXM.OCX)

8. How to control Window Media Player Window?

9. Announce: Windows Media Player control article on MSDN

10. Announce: Windows Media Player control article on MSDN

11. Controlling Windows Media Player over Various Forms

12. Windows Media Player Application Control