help

thansk in advance
Jim

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 18:54:13 GMT
 Simple question about tab strip control
hi,

TabStrip is not a container, you can't put controls on it, so it's
meaningless to switch tab at design time.

Rick

Quote:
> How do you switch tab at design time

> I have tabs      Jobs  users   machines

> I can only put stuff on the jobs tab

> help

> thansk in advance
> Jim

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 19:37:17 GMT
 Simple question about tab strip control
Use a frame in conjunction with the Tabstrip

Quote:
> How do you switch tab at design time

> I have tabs      Jobs  users   machines

> I can only put stuff on the jobs tab

> help

> thansk in advance
> Jim

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 21:38:58 GMT

1. tab or tab strip control

2. Colors in tab-strip en tab-control?

3. MS Tab Strip Question

4. Force Tab selection using Tab Strip

5. Selecting tab on tab strip

6. Newbie: How to select a tab on a tab strip

7. diabling a tab in a tab strip

8. tab strip control

9. Help with Tab strip control please

10. Tab Strip control (enabled/disabled)

11. Tab Strip Control Problems

12. Using ActiveX Tab Strip Control in HTML