Problem with Microsoft Common Dialog Control
Author Message
 Problem with Microsoft Common Dialog Control

I have a this problem.  I go and actiaved the Microsoft Common Dialog
Control via Project/Components.  The Common Dialog control appear on the
tool bar at my left.  We I double-click the icon I get an error message.

"License information for this component not found.  You do not have an
appropriate license to use this functionality in the design environment."

Any ideas ?????

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0 Problem (Print Dialog)

2. vb6 - I have no Project-Components-Control called Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0

3. Problem Getting Microsoft Common Dialog Added To Toolbar

4. Microsoft Common Dialog Control License Error Message

5. Can't load microsoft common dialog control sp2

6. Microsoft Common Dialog Controls version 6.0

7. The OLE server is registered in Access 97/Microsoft Common Dialog Control, v.6.0

8. Microsoft Common Dialog Control

9. Microsoft Windows Common Control problem

10. Microsoft Windows Common Control problem

11. Problem with Microsoft Windows Common Controls - bug

12. I want a Non-Common Control found in Common Dialog