Printing multiple page report to multiple bins for collating vb4.0 Crystal 5
Author Message
 Printing multiple page report to multiple bins for collating vb4.0 Crystal 5

I have an vb 4.0 application that uses a report form, the reports are
selected from a grid control and a command button launches the print  code
which sends the report selected to a printer.
I have one report which will be considered a multidocument after the report
is collated. I need to be able, on the on click event to print  the report
to bin 1 printing 2 copies and then print the report to bin 2 =1
copy, the printer I am using is a lexmark 1650 s lazer.
The reason for the two bins is because there are two different stocks of
paper. I am aware in Word you can select the printer bins separately any
suggestion on how to do the same in VB4.0 Ent
Thank you,
Harold

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. printing a report to multiple bins vb4 crystal rpt5

2. printing report to multiple bins vb4 crystal 5

3. Help Multiple page Report with Crystal Report

4. Printing multi page report to multi bins vb4 crystal5

5. Printing multi page report to multi bins vb4 crystal5

6. Printing multiple pages of a report

7. Data Report Question - Printing Multiple Pages

8. Data Report Question - Printing Multiple Pages

9. Reports printed on multiple pages as Excel...

10. multiple page report printing problem

11. printing the same record multiple times in Crystal Reports

12. Crystal Reports Multiple Copies Print Problem