Need to create control, suggestions?
Author Message
 Need to create control, suggestions?

Im trying to create what I thought was a simple task, a txtbox type
control that can be negotiated with x-y, but cant figure how to assign
text or chars to the box? Suggestions?
-mitch

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need to create control, suggestions?
I dont know what i'm talking about, so ignore the following post completely.

How bout a richtext box, with set height and width, and use the sel-
commands to find the x. something like that. hope somebody who knows what
they're talking about can help more than this.

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need to create control, suggestions?
Mitch,

Don't quite understand the question!  To assign text to the textbox use the
.Text property (e.g. Text1.Text = "Hello World!").  The .SelText property is
also useful in manipulating the contents of a text box.  Check out the VB
help text.

x-y manipulation is not commonly a part of using text box controls.  What do
you mean?

Peter

Quote:

>Im trying to create what I thought was a simple task, a txtbox type
>control that can be negotiated with x-y, but cant figure how to assign
>text or chars to the box? Suggestions?
>-mitch

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. SUGGESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS

2. Need suggestions for 3-D Chart control

3. Drawing tool or control suggestion needed

4. Need Suggestions for New Freeware Control: Enhanced TextBox

5. Q: Book/Info Suggestion on Creating AR Module

6. Need Help/Suggestions re. Exporting data to Excel

7. Need ideas, suggestions, or just plain code

8. Suggestions needed, enter picture in a form?

9. need suggestion for a good book on outlook programming

10. Suggestions Needed for Database Implementation

11. Suggestions needed

12. Need Book Suggestion