Keep Controls Added To Toolbox From Project To Project
Author Message
 Keep Controls Added To Toolbox From Project To Project

Create the project the way you want it an save it as a project
template.  Check the help.

Quote:

--
Jerry Orenstein

Remove the _NOSPAM_ from my email id
when sending mail.
Look what the net has come to.

Fri, 03 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Toolbox should be able to contain control projects from the solution

2. After adding tasks outside of MS Project, saving in MS Project deletes them

3. MS Scripting Control to Add controls to VB project at runtime

4. Manage Excel VBA project with Visual SourceSafe Control Add-In

5. Adding a Control in VBA project?

6. How to add a control to Local Project Items

7. Adding control to VB project...

8. NEWBIE: Masked Edit Control - How do I add it to my project references

9. NEWBIE and Adding WINSOCK CONTROL TO PROJECT

10. Cannot add controls to project

11. Error in Visual Interdev while adding project to SourceSafe control

12. Can't Add Common Control to A Project-VB6 SP5