Data Control with RichText Control
Author Message
 Data Control with RichText Control

Hi,

I have a form with a textbox and richtext box control.

They are linked to a data control.

When I change the textbox, then the values get updated in the recordset.
But the richtext box doesn't. It is connected with a memo field on the
table.

The same in VBA (Access 2000) works well.

What's the prob?

Thanks ...

BL

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 23:38:12 GMT

1. Using ADO Data Control on User Control as Data Source

2. Data Control vs Remote Data Control (for Axx95 and VB4/32 Enterprise)

3. Data controls or no data controls?

4. Data control: Where is my Data control ?

5. data control and remote data control

6. data control and remote data control

7. Create User Control as Data Source Using ADO Data Control

8. formatting rows and columns in unbound data control, rich text box control, or listbox control

9. Typing '*' character in Richtext control

10. Access97: RichText control

11. Richtext Control 5.0

12. RichText Control