Set Full Screen
Author Message
 Set Full Screen

Quote:

> How to set my application running in full screen mode with properties always
> on top, so when I run my application, either taskbar or another running
> application will minimize behind my application, I've tried windows API
> (SetWindowPos User32 Lib), set metric, HWND, and another api programming,
> but it does not work! (I'm using Windows XP)

> Does anyone has the same problems? can I just automate my windows display
> properties through control panel and then turn it bak to default value when
> my application terminate? but how to automate my windows display properties?

> Any suggestion will be much appreciated, thank's in advance

> Regards,
> Franky Nathanael

I don't have Windows XP so I can't tell you how to set the App to Always
on Top, but I can at least help with the Full Screen Mode:

Two ways:

One is to set the Form1.WindowState = 2, which is Maximized.
Two is to set the form width and height based on the screen size:
Form1.Width = Screen.Width
Form1.Height = Screen.Height

Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:21:43 GMT

1. Set Full Screen

2. Set Full Screen

3. Full screen with full-size active-x control problem

4. Full screen with full-size active-x control problem

5. OffScreen image/screen pages/full screen management/multimedia

6. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

7. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

8. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

9. Capture Screen in DirectX full screen application

10. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

11. Full-Screen Excel

12. vba for full screen function in Visio