How can I hide window MS-DOS application runnig under VB5.0 as CreateProcess ?
Author Message
 How can I hide window MS-DOS application runnig under VB5.0 as CreateProcess ?

    Hi,
How can I hide window  MS-DOS application runnig under VB5.0 as
Code:
Private sa As SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES
Private start As STARTUPINFO
Private proc As PROCESS_INFORMATION
sa.nLength = Len(sa)
sa.bInheritHandle = 1&
sa.lpSecurityDescriptor = 0&
start.cb = Len(start)
start.dwFlags = STARTF_USESTDHANDLES
start.wShowWindow = SW_HIDE'this without efffect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ret& = CreateProcessA(0&, cmdline$, sa, sa, 1&, NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS, 0&,
0&, start, proc)

Does anybody know about it, please ?

    Thank you.

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I hide window MS-DOS application runnig under VB5.0 as Create

2. How can I get chars from window MS-DOS application runnig under VB5.0 ?

3. Hide Windows when You Call DOS-APPLICATION in VB4.0 16 Bits

4. Hide DOS app created with CreateProcess API?

5. Hide window of DOS application

6. Closing an MS-DOS application window from VBA

7. Help: hiding a DOS window when executing a DOS batch file

8. question on hiding a DOS window when executing a DOS batch file

9. Send F3 Key to a MS-DOS application in a Window

10. CreateProcess Issue with MS-DOs based program

11. Hiding Windows in CreateProcess

12. How to hide a window created with CreateProcess?