HTML.CHM-HELPFILES. HOW TO USE WITH CODE IN VB6
Author Message
 HTML.CHM-HELPFILES. HOW TO USE WITH CODE IN VB6

How do I open help in HTML-format in VB6-projects ?

When I'm using the F1 button in the form, I do get the correct HelpFile, but
how can I call Help through code (I've been trying the commondialogcontrol,
but it flips with .chm-files)

Thanks !!!!!

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HTML.CHM-HELPFILES. HOW TO USE WITH CODE IN VB6
Take a look at my tutorial at the HTMLHelp Center at
http://www.vbexplorer.com.  I also have an OCX for this purpose over there
as well.  Download at your leisure, no charge ...

--
Visit the HTMLHelp Center
for Visual Basic

Quote:
> How do I open help in HTML-format in VB6-projects ?

> When I'm using the F1 button in the form, I do get the correct HelpFile,
but
> how can I call Help through code (I've been trying the

commondialogcontrol,
Quote:
> but it flips with .chm-files)

> Thanks !!!!!

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HTML Helpfiles (.chm) and Access

2. adding a .chm helpfile to Word

3. .chm helpfiles

4. how to access .chm file using html href tag

5. How to open HTML file from VB6 code and let this HTML file show up

6. How to open HTML file from VB6 code and make this HTML file show up

7. HTML help file (.chm) not recognized by VBA in excel

8. Helpfile in HTML

9. Help: Lauch HTML Help (.chm) file

10. MS HTML Help and Link to another chm

11. Html-Help (*.chm)

12. Helpfile in HTML