MAPI Profile Name
Author Message
 MAPI Profile Name

How can I get all of the Profile Name from the Mail icon of Control Panel
thru VB6

Thanks for help

Steven

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I retrieve the currently logged on MAPI profile name?

2. MS Exchange: How can I get current profile name or login name using VB

3. Mapi problem using multiple mailboxes/profiles..

4. Mapi Problem using multiple mailboxes/profiles..

5. Adding a second Exchange mailbox to a MAPI profile in VB code

6. Can Redemption use alternate MAPI profiles?

7. Logon using default profiles for MAPI

8. MAPI Session Problem - Getting Profile?

9. MAPI and Exchange Profile

10. MAPI UserName - Profile - Sender

11. getting default mail profile using MAPI control

12. MAPI login profile